Thursday, May 23, 2013
Detroit Marriott Troy
200 W. Big Beaver Road
Troy, MI 48084
8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Expert Insights. Actionable Strategies.
What is the short term outlook on metals and resins supply, demand and pricing? What will be the long term effect of reducing a vehicle’s overall weight to meet stricter MPG regulations? Attendees at the 2013 Motor Vehicle Metals & Resins conference will get answers to these questions along with:
- Hearing expert insights into the short-term and long-term supply, demand and pricing outlooks
- Learning actionable strategies for effectively managing purchases and sales of raw materials
- Networking with other industry leaders and service providers
Who should attend?
- Buyers and Sellers of metals & resins
- Buyers and Sellers of products utilizing metals & resins
- Service Providers and Forecasting Firms
How can I sign up?
Registration for the 2013 Motor Vehicle Metals & Resins Conference is open here.
Motor Vehicle Metals & Resins Conference ® Hosted by Advanced Purchasing Dynamics 705 South Main Street, Suite 260 Plymouth, MI 48170
2013 Association Partners: